Hello, I’m Yuki
Pudding is easy to cook, but there are many big kitchenware to be washed.
To solve this matter, I will introduce how to make pudding with enamelware “Noda Horo”.
- Enamelware “Noda Horo” （W.208×D.145×H.44 mm）
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- Tea strainer
- Frying pan
By the way, I’m using following enamelware.
It is very useful for meal prep.
Sugar: 3 table spoon
Water: 2 table spoon
Sugar: 4 table spoon
Egg: 3 eggs
Vanilla extract: 4 or 5 drops
- Put in 3 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of water to the enamelware. Cook it on medium heat.
- Grab enamelware and mix sugar and water.
- Stop the heat when caramel changed to tasty color. Put away enamelware from the heat.
- Put in 4 tbsp of sugar and 3 eggs to the bowl. Mix with whisk.
- Put in 330ml of milk and 4 or 5 drops of vanilla extract to “Step 1”. Mix with whisk.
- Pass through “Step 2” with the tea strainer and put into the enamelware.
- Put water in the frying pan and boil it. It is perfect time for me to start this procedure when I start to making the egg mixture.
- Put the enamelware into the frying pan.
- Cover the frying pan with lid and steam 15 minutes by low heat.
- Stop the heat and leave it for 15 minutes.
Pudding is very easy to make and it is happy moment to eat pudding when I’m working from home.
It is very easy to make pudding, so please make it at home!