Hello, I’m Yuki.
It’s a drag going outside because of this hot weather.
In these hot days, I make sweets at home and feeling like being at café.
So I’ll introduce how to make matcha chiffon cake at my blog:)
Please enjoy your weekend with my recipe.
- 18cm chiffon cake pan
- Rubber spatula
- Tea strainer
- Cake flour: 60g
- Bread flour: 30g
- Matcha: 12g
- Baking powder: a little less than 1 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar:
- 30g for egg yolk
- 60g for egg white
- 3 egg yolk
- Rice bran oil: 50cc
- 4 egg white
- A dash of salt
- Sieve cake flour (60g), Bread flour (30g), matcha (12g) and baking powder (a little less than 1 teaspoon).
*I do this at procedure 4 to reduce washing.
- Mix egg yolk (3) and granulated sugar (30g) with whisk until it become white and foamy. Add rice bran oil (50cc).
- Add a dash of salt and granulated sugar (60g) to egg white (4). Then mix with blender to make meringue.
- Put a scoop of merengue into Procedure 2 and mix. Put all of Procedure 3 into Procedure 2 and mix roughly with using rubber spatula.
- Put oil on chiffon cake pan and put in the batter. Bake with oven which preheat to 160 degree for 50 minutes. Put up chiffon cake upside down and cool.
*Please change to 150 degree if chiffon cake is hard.
Finish! Lets eat:)
Please make matcha chiffon cake at home!
Can’t make lightly.
Did you mix batter roughly?
Batter need to be mix roughly to make lightly. Also cookie dough need to be mix roughly to make crispy. Turn around the bowl while moving rubber spatula vertical and mix batter roughly.
Can’t take of chiffon cake from pan.
Did you put oil on the pan?
Chiffon cake will expand, so you need to put on oil all over the pan.